2015 Lexus NX 300h accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Lexus NX 300h:

2015 Lexus NX 300h Owner Comments

Jan 122015

NX 300h

Bought a brand new Nx300H on 12/29/14 in NJ. I was driving on the highway at 75 mph and when I went to decelerate the engine started jerking like the car was breaking down. I've gone to different told me they felt it and kept the car then to went on to tell me they gave me the wrong info and it wasn't my car. The other dealer told me recently they tested it against another Nx300H and it drives the same...the operations manager told me they haven't had an nx since November. Had major visibility issues from day one with the wipers...massive ice formed on them and a smear right in my vision line kept forming. Had to bring it to three dealers before I was told there was a part missing from the wipers and then on the paperwork they said housing was cracked..again, the fishy communication doesn't make it clear what the issue was. The car has many other issues but these two are the biggest safety issues. I've started the process to make it a lemon so we will see where ti goes. Although I think it needs to be investigated since it is extremely dangerous and the dealers are making stuff up basically on what they compare it to and etc. Another issue is the mpg. They tried to tell me I dont know how to drive a hybrid. However my father has the rx350H and I am able to get better mpg with his car then mine. I've never seen 30. I know its an issue with my particular car bc I've spoken to other owners and they are not experiencing this.

- Upper Saddle River, NJ, USA