6.0

$4,200.00

1. replace transmission (2 reports)
2001 Lexus RX 300 transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Lexus RX 300:

2001 Lexus RX 300 Owner Comments

Sep 222015

RX 300 RX V6

The problem with my car was a big problem. Almost get a big crash. It is my only car. Please, I need Lexus to help me on this problem.

- , Coral Gables, FL, USA

Apr 022014

RX 300 LX V6

After this happened to me I've found numerous threads complaining about 2001 RX300 transmissions going out, transmission goes out at right about 100k miles. It seems to be a very common problem for this year, make and model. Please, before you purchase it, do some research on the transmissions!

- , Kent, Wa, USA