8.0

1. fix-a-flat (1 reports)
2004 Lexus RX 330 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Lexus RX 330:

2004 Lexus RX 330 Owner Comments

Nov 012009

RX 330 V6

I bought the RX used with 30K miles. I wanted standard alloy wheels but this one is loaded with chrome wheels. When, at 70K or so, I noticed I was filling two tires every other day, I took the car to my (20 years) mechanic. He told me that there were tiny fractures in the chrome finish and all 4 wheels were leaking air. The only solution he offered was to replace the wheels. i hate using Fix-a-Flat, but as opposed to a new set of Lexus wheels, it's a reasonable solution. Note that the main issue is that it's impossible to balance the wheels now since the goop inside moves around.

- , Saint Louis, MO, USA