2007 Lexus RX 350 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Lexus RX 350:

2007 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Oct 202015

RX 350

My car has been mostly stationary and kept in my garage for 3 years. This year I experienced the dashboard and ignition area melting and cracking. I feel it may affect the functionality of the airbag. Also, I do not know if there may be some sort of chemical release that is not healthy to me or my passengers. Visibility is also a problem since there is a severe glare from the dash on to my windshield.

- Montgomery, TX, USA