4.9

2008 Lexus RX 350 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Lexus RX 350:

2008 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Jul 012011

RX 350 6-cyl

I was driving my 2008 Lexus RX350 on the freeway at 65mph and my son rolled down his window and instantaneously there was an extreme and painfull cabin pressure that Lexus call "normal cabin pressure". it startled me, I almost crashed with my wife and two kids in the car with me.it makes your ears hut, very painfull. I bought a Lexus because of T he quality and luxury that the Lexus corporation portays. I am vey disappointed because the Lexus dealership told me this is normal cabin pressure. The corporate office told me that this is normal and is no longer wanting to discuss this matter any further with me. They said that I will have to hire a lawyer if I want to pursue this matter any further. I think that the Lexus corporation is promoting false advertisement by claiming that they are commited to high quality and luxury while still mass producing the Lexus rx model with this deffect of "normal cabin pressure". this is so frustrating. I finally buy a luxury vehicle and it turns out to be defective with no apparent solution. Bassically I just have to live with this ear pearcing annoyance. What a disappointment with Lexus.I payed so much money for a disappointment!

- La Puente, CA, USA

May 082008

RX 350

All four tires needed to be replaced in a brand new vehicle after only 1000 miles because the car is titled to the left and misaligned. After six attempts, two different dealers can't get the defects fixed.

- San Diego, CA, USA