2009 Lexus RX 350 seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Lexus RX 350:

2009 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Oct 072008

RX 350

My wife was driving car after picking kids up from school. During driving my 8Y/O daughter disconnected rear seat belt to reach down and pickup a dropped toy. Seat belt retracted around my daughters neck choking her. My stopped car and tried to get belt to release. It just got tighter around my daughters throat. Police were called by cell phone and had to cut belt to release it from my daughters neck.

- Lebanon, NJ, USA