2010 Lexus RX 350 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Lexus RX 350:

2010 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Sep 102015

RX 350

When I was on reverse gear in my Lexus trying to get out of the parking spot, there was sudden unintended acceleration crashing my Lexus into a parked vehicle. I tried to hit the brakes which did not work and the vehicle did not stop. There was extensive damage to the parked car.

- Youngstown , OH, USA

Mar 292014

RX 350

I was driving in the passing lane at about 55 mph. The road was straight and level. The road was covered with a thin coating of slush. While driving the alarm signal began beeping. I took my foot off of the accelerator. The car then began drifting to the left, in the next few seconds the left wheels were 2 feet over the left lane. I tried to get the car back into the lane but the steering did not respond. A few seconds later the car began to drift to the right and rotate to the right. I then applied the brakes but they had little effect. Eventually the car slid off the road to the right stopping about 75 ft off the road, down a 20 foot slope. I believe that the stability control system failed to control the vehicle and did not provide adequate protection in this accident.

- Chagrin Falls, OH, USA