2010 Lexus RX 350 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Lexus RX 350:

2010 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Mar 232015

RX 350

I was driving 65 miles per hour on the freeway when I just heard a big loud pop I look at the sun roof and see shadder glass coming down on me. There was a big hole in the middle and nothing could of hit me there was no rocks near me... when I stoped to check inside the truck there was nothing that showed what could of hit the sun roof such as a rock... we took it to the Lexus delaer and said it was the 1st time they heard about this... I research online and this is not the 1st one that has happen to. Also the sun roof was poping up like the glass exploded upwords not as if something felt from the top of the sunroof as per many comments of people that own a Lexus 2010 has happened before

- Grand Prairie, TX, USA

Feb 122015

RX 350

The "engine maintenance required" light will not reset anymore after an oil change...even after you follow the steps in the users manual. It used to work because I've done it before. Now, no matter what I do, it won't reset.

- Woodbridge, VA, USA

Mar 032015

RX 350

I was pulling into a parking spot at my workplace at very low speed and the Lexus accelerated wildly over the curb onto plants and iceplant into a tree, which stopped the car. The hood was dented, the grill cracked and the bumper was ripped off both sides. I took it to the dealership immediately. The edr was supposedly checked by a 'neutral' third party and I was called by the dealership to come pick up the vehicle and the factory would respond in writing in 30 days. Unacceptable.

- Carlsbad, CA, USA