CarComplaints.com Notes: Kiplinger's named it one of the greatest cars of the 21st century, we wouldn't go that far but for the price it's a nice ride.

Just make sure to keep an eye on these acceleration problems reported to NHTSA.

2011 Lexus RX 350 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Lexus RX 350:

2011 Lexus RX 350 Owner Comments

Aug 112012

RX 350 6-cyl

Turned into parking space. Car began accelerating on its own. I applied the brakes continuously, threw the car into park to no avail. The car jolted forward, crashing into the storefront, breaking glass windows. The (approx) 2 feet of block wall stopped the car. The vehicle was not in my control in spite of all effort to bring the car to a stop. Had someone been walking on the sidewalk in front of the store (salon), I would have been powerless to keep from injuring or killing them. This was not driver error. I was fully "in the moment, " and aware of what was happening.

- Orlando, FL, USA

Jun 132012

RX 350 6-cyl

I was stopped at a red light. The car felt like it jumped / accelerated from nowhere, and I collided with the vehicle in front of me in a rear-end collision. Damaged caused to my entire front end and the other vehicles back end. Impact speed is unknown but it felt like 5-10mph and definitely not a roll-hit or a bump of a hit. I was stopped and then the vehicle just accelerated into the car ahead of me.

- Oceanside, NY, USA