2.1

2006 Lexus RX 400h accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lexus RX 400h:

2006 Lexus RX 400h Owner Comments

Oct 242014

RX 400h

I started to smell something burning, and my seat warmer light wouldn't turn off. The seat kept getting hotter to the point it was uncomfortably hot. Fortunately, I was only 5 mi away from the dealership when I started to smell the burning. During that time, the plastic under my seat bubbled and was within minutes of catching fire according to the mechanic. The previous morning I drove into boston and was stuck in traffic for and hour and 45 minutes. Had this problem occurred one day earlier, I have no doubt there would have been a fire under my seat.

- Abington, MA, USA