4.0

2006 Lexus RX 400h body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Lexus RX 400h:

2006 Lexus RX 400h Owner Comments

Sep 082007

RX 400h 6-cyl

While driving my 2006 Rx400H, I slammed on the brakes and my heel went through two carpets and the floor board. My heel was stuck in a hole in the floor board. I can now place my finger into a hole and feel wires and empty space under the gas and break path. Lexus has agreed to fix the problem for a fee. (50%) the sales manager informed me that the design of the front floor board has ripples. (like peaks and valleys). There are two holes lined up directly under each pedal. The consequence: Heels and ripples under a floor board don't mix.... thank you for your time.

- Boynton Beach, FL, USA