- March 3: Ford Recalls Edge, Lincoln MKX and Lincoln Continental recalls | 25 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 55 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 74 days ago
2003 Lincoln Aviator
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Aviator accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear liftgate panel cracked3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock1
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Aviator Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Aviator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Aviator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aviator.