- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
- September 8: Ford Recalls 2.3 Million Vehicles Over Door Latches recalls | 44 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 79 days ago
2003 Lincoln Aviator
accessories - exterior Problems
Worst 2003 Aviator accessories - exterior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rear liftgate panel cracked3
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Doors: Latch2
- NHTSA: Visibility: Defroster/Defogger System: Windshield: ...2
- NHTSA: Latches/Locks/Linkages: Hatchback/Liftgate: Lock1
- NHTSA: Visibility/Wiper1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices1
- NHTSA: Visibility: Rearview Mirrors/Devices: Exterior1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Aviator Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Aviator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Aviator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aviator.