- September 7: Ford Explorer Cracked Rear Panel Lawsuit Seeks Class Certification
- August 4: Lincoln MKT Livery SUVs Recalled For Wrong Placard
- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
2005 Lincoln Aviator
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2005 Aviator Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Help?
- body / paint problems15NHTSA complaints: 27
- exterior accessories problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- lights problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- engine problemsNHTSA: 3
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln Aviator Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Aviator compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln Aviator overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aviator.