- April 11: Ford Recalls 435,000 Escapes For Rusted Subframes
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
2002 Lincoln LS
Worst 2002 LS engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition coil and spark plugs gone bad2
- leaking fuel injectors1
- oil in spark plug wells1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln LS Model Years
Curious how the 2002 LS compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln LS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LS.