- August 14: Ford Recalls 83,000 Vehicles Because of One Small C-Clip
- August 8: Ford Recalls Vans and SUVs for Leaking Brake Fluid and Bubbly Windshields
- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 14: Ford To Reimburse Owners Over False Mileage Ratings
2002 Lincoln LS
Worst 2002 LS engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition coil and spark plugs gone bad2
- leaking fuel injectors1
- oil in spark plug wells1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Lincoln LS Model Years
Curious how the 2002 LS compares to other years?
Check out our Lincoln LS overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the LS.