- January 5: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 48,000 Cars in 3 Recalls recalls | 17 days ago
- January 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars to Fix Electric Power Steering recalls | 19 days ago
- December 20: smart fortwo Engine Fires Under Investigation investigations | 33 days ago
- December 19: Mercedes-Benz and Autobahn RICO Act Lawsuit Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- December 8: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars That May Catch on Fire recalls | 45 days ago
1995 Mercedes-Benz C220
Worst 1995 C220 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cant find the module location for the power windows1
- fuse continues to blow1
- NHTSA: Electrical System32
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood22
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring20
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C220 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 C220 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C220 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C220.