- March 24: Mercedes-Benz Vans Recalled Over Risk of Fires recalls | 4 days ago
- March 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 354,000 Vehicles Over Fire Risk recalls | 25 days ago
- February 22: Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled Over Missing Parts recalls | 34 days ago
- February 18: Mercedes-Benz Orders 5 Recalls For Numerous Defects recalls | 38 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
1995 Mercedes-Benz C220
Worst 1995 C220 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cant find the module location for the power windows1
- fuse continues to blow1
- NHTSA: Electrical System32
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood22
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring20
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C220 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 C220 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C220 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C220.