- December 8: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars That May Catch on Fire recalls | 2 days ago
- December 7: Mercedes-Benz BlueTEC Lawsuit Tossed Out by Judge news | 3 days ago
- December 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars to Repair Seat Belt Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- November 4: Mercedes-Benz Recalls More Cars For Headlight Problems recalls | 36 days ago
- November 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls E300 Cars For Failing Fuel Pumps recalls | 37 days ago
1995 Mercedes-Benz C220
Worst 1995 C220 electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cant find the module location for the power windows1
- fuse continues to blow1
- NHTSA: Electrical System32
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood22
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring20
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Software1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly: Solenoid1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz C220 Model Years
Curious how the 1995 C220 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz C220 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the C220.