6.0

1995 Mercedes-Benz C220 electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Mercedes-Benz C220:

1995 Mercedes-Benz C220 Owner Comments

Aug 262003

C220

The 15 amp fuse I am told controls engine components. Every time the fuse blows I have to replace it and the new fuse will last for a couple of days. I have been to the Dealers and they cannot seem to find the problem. As usual they suggest a very costly repair and they cannot assure me that it will correct the problem. We have not gotten it fixed, we keep replacing fuses every 3-4 days. Appreciate any help in this matter. It is very frustrating.

- , New Canaan, CT, USA