- March 3: Mercedes-Benz Recalls 354,000 Vehicles Over Fire Risk recalls | 20 days ago
- February 22: Sprinter 2500 and 3500 Vans Recalled Over Missing Parts recalls | 29 days ago
- February 18: Mercedes-Benz Orders 5 Recalls For Numerous Defects recalls | 33 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 52 days ago
- January 25: Mercedes-Benz Recalls Cars to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 57 days ago
2004 Mercedes-Benz E320
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 E320 fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel smell outside of vehicle1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System68
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline36
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump3
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Diesel1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercedes-Benz E320 Model Years
Curious how the 2004 E320 compares to other years?
Check out our Mercedes-Benz E320 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the E320.