2000 Mercury Grand Marquis
Worst 2000 Grand Marquis engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- car dies while driving2
- blown out spark plugs1
- hesitates at 50-60 mph1
- intake manifold failure1
- stalling at idle1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Grand Marquis Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Grand Marquis compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Grand Marquis overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Marquis.