- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 70 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 87 days ago
1998 Mercury Mountaineer
Worst 1998 Mountaineer electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- if car doesn't start the first time, it won't start at all1
- NHTSA: Electrical System10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Mountaineer Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Mountaineer compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Mountaineer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mountaineer.