- November 25: Ford Cleared in Steering Defect Investigation of 500,000 Cars
- October 13: Ford Cracked Tailgate Class-Action Lawsuit Ongoing
- October 6: Feds Investigate Power Steering Problems In Ford, Mercury and Lincoln Cars
- September 12: Ford Recalls Escape Hybrid and Mercury Mariner Hybrid After Engines Stall
1999 Mercury Sable
Worst 1999 Sable transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- p1744 diagnostic code indicates torque converter1
- transmission failure1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission13
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Mercury Sable Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Sable compares to other years?
Check out our Mercury Sable overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sable.