2002 Mini Cooper body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Mini Cooper:

2002 Mini Cooper Owner Comments

Sep 302013

Cooper 4-cyl

I was exiting from 35th street in newport news, va onto the warwick blvd off ramp in traffic, coasting with the brakes at about 5 mph, when I was rear ended by a navy operated flat nose school bus, which forced my vehicle into a late model Chevy trailblazer. My air bags (front and side) did not deploy, and when I came to rest my seat back had reclined against my child's car seat (child was not in vehicle). The right rear unibody was creased due to the impact from the bus. I suffered neck, back, and spine trauma. The driver of the trailblazer complained of neck pain at the scene. Local newport news fire and rescue units arrived on scene, as well as a Virginia state trooper. The trooper handled the accident.

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA