2009 Mini Cooper wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Mini Cooper:

2009 Mini Cooper Owner Comments

Mar 092015

I was on the I-40 highway from gatlinburg to nashville. There was a hole on the highway. My car passed the hole then front right wheel became curved. Also, I have black box in my car. I can prove it. I need to change my wheel it takes more than 500 dollars.

- Murfreesboro, TN, USA

May 022012

Cooper 4-cyl

The contact owns a 2009 MINICooper. The contact stated that when the vehicle was started, the TPMS sensor warning light continuously illuminated. The failure recurred on several occasions. The vehicle was diagnosed. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was made aware of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 77,000. Updated 03/24/15 updated 04/27/2016

- Columbia, SC, USA