Fuel Gauge Stopped Working

2001 Pontiac Aztek accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Aztek:

2001 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Jun 102008

Aztek 3.4L

I LOVE my car but w/ the gas gauge thing its a pain! it goes up and down and the light goes on and off (low fuel) what my husband came up w/ was to put the mileage at 0 every time we get gas and just watch it! (pain in the butt but it works!) so i just refill at 300 (but i do it at 280 to be safe!) hope that helps.. doesn't fix it ... but helps..

- , Hacienda, HTS, USA

Apr 272007

Aztek 3.2L V6

I have a problem of my gas gauge not working it just goes up and down and I never know how much gas I have. Do you know of anything I can do to fix this, I am always afraid of running out of gas. Please help.

Stacey Behel of Moberly, MO.

- , MOberly, MO, USA

Oct 232006

Aztek GT

fuel gauge stopped working just after warranty expired. gauge goes up and down, never know how much gas is left.

- , Batavia, NY, USA