Car Will Not Restart If Engine Is Hot

2003 Pontiac Aztek engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Aztek:

2003 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

May 202009

Aztek 3.4L

I have owned this 2003 aztek for 2 months .I did buy it from a car auction.I really like the design.But I have Replaced the brakes, rotors, bearings ,rear differential ($400.00 for just the part),the knuckle (206.51 just for the part from the dealer)hub assembly ,bushings,ect. And also the intake manifold needs to be done !now I have been told the ignition needs to be changed ! But, I am not sure .If the engine gets hot and you turn the car off then you go to start it, it will start then sputter out. I need to wait 15 minutes or up to 45 minutes to start it up again! I honestly do not believe it is the ignition. I believe it is something else.Needless to say, I will never buy another car from the auction!

- , Niagara Falls, NY, USA