Paint Peeling

8.0

2. repaint the car (1 reports)
1995 Pontiac Bonneville body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Pontiac Bonneville:

1995 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

May 152002

Bonneville SE 3.8L V6

Paint started to peel in a few spots. Did the spray can on those spots. Then a few months later, the same thing happened in another area. Again, repeat process. Finally got fed up with it and stripped all the white paint off. Got my own air compressor, bought all the paint and did it all myself.

- , Elmira, NY, USA

Feb 192004

Bonneville

The paint is bubbling and peeling from the roof section and rear quarter panels. My car is white and I was wondering if anyone else was having the same type of problem. I do have an estimate to repaint the car and the auto body shop is telling me it is from bad factory primer and rail dust?

- , Schenectady, NY, USA