- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
1999 Pontiac Bonneville
Problems & Complaints
Worst 1999 Bonneville Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems6NHTSA complaints: 48
- AC / heater problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 6
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- exhaust system problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 22
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 11
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 9
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 7
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Bonneville Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Bonneville compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Bonneville overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Bonneville.