- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2000 Pontiac Bonneville
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2000 Bonneville Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- windows / windshield problems62NHTSA complaints: 55
- interior accessories problems11NHTSA complaints: 7
- body / paint problems11NHTSA complaints: 10
- electrical problems10NHTSA complaints: 26
- engine problems9NHTSA complaints: 33
- steering problems9NHTSA complaints: 57
- transmission problems9NHTSA complaints: 16
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 10
- cooling system problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- exhaust system problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 16
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 8
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 14
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Bonneville Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Bonneville compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Bonneville overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Bonneville.