2000 Pontiac Bonneville
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 2000 Bonneville accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gas gauge registers full when it is empty5
- gas gauge not working2
- heated seat element goes bad1
- interior lights stay on for long periods1
- intermittent ignition failure1
- radio LCD screen goes out1
- window switch not working properly1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Head Restraint3
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Radio/Tape Deck/Cd Etc.2
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Seat Heater/Cooler2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Bonneville Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Bonneville compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Bonneville overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Bonneville.