Gas Gauge Not Working

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

8.0

1. buy new sensor unit from auto parts store-$40 (1 reports)
2000 Pontiac Bonneville accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Bonneville:

2000 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Oct 142010

Bonneville SSEi

The gas gauge will suddenly move to wherever it wants. It may go back to where I think it should be but as time goes on it gets worse. It can trigger the low fuel sensor and be off 10 seconds later. When we have money ,$40, we will fix it ourselves. Seems to me GM should cover it, especially for later users. I would not buy this car again and I love Pontiac. We bought it at 70,000 miles and we've had several problems.

- , Milwaukee, WI, USA

May 082007

Bonneville SE 3.8L

this is the worst car ever. Id rather have a moped

- , Concord, OH, USA