Gas Gauge Registers Full When It Is Empty

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

8.0

2000 Pontiac Bonneville accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Bonneville:

2000 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Oct 212007

Bonneville SE 3800

gas gauge no longer works (its always on a full tank) now i get to keep up with the mileage

- , Caneyville, KY, USA

Mar 102007

Bonneville SLE 3.8L V6

I noticed that my gas gauge was bouncing between empty and full. I never know how much gas i actually have in my car this is so frustrating along with the window problem!!!

- , Madison, WI, USA

Dec 262006

Bonneville ES V6

I have to fill it up every time i go and use the mileage as the gauge, real annoying. No idea how to fix it and considering all the other problems, I don't want to fix it.

- , Ellicott City, MD, USA

Oct 312006

Bonneville

In august 2006 i noticed that my gas gauge was going towards empty. So I had planned to stop at the next gas station... But before I could get there the needle went back to almost full.. So I thought i had looked at it incorrectly. Then all of a sudden the needle just dropped to empty. SO now i have to keep up with my gas level..

I don't like my car there are to many problems with this model. I will never buy another Pontiac..

- , Winston Salem, NC, USA

Feb 142006

Bonneville

I have to fill my tank and set the trip mileage so that I can know when I am getting close to empty. I was told it would cost at least $300 to fix it and I can't afford it. I will never have another Bonneville!!!!

- , Sumter, SC, USA