- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2000 Pontiac Bonneville
Worst 2000 Bonneville transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- transmission failure5
- rough shifting2
- jerking when put in gear1
- shifts out of gear1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission13
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Gear Position ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Manual Transmission1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Bonneville Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Bonneville compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Bonneville overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Bonneville.