Cluster Gauges Not Working

8.0

1995 Pontiac Bonneville electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Pontiac Bonneville:

1995 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Aug 202004

Bonneville Ssei

My problems is that my gas, oil, temp, compast, and brake lights aren't working. Everything else works, like my radio, windows, and seats. My vehicle will start and my fuses are good. What could it be? Could it be my Ground box under my carpet, and where under the carpet is it located? Or could it be my Computer? please somebody help me!!!!!

- , Capitol Heights, MD, USA