1998 Pontiac Bonneville AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Pontiac Bonneville:

1998 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Nov 292011

Bonneville SLE 3.6L V6

I got this car for $1.00 from my Aunt. So I'm not expecting too much. It has run very well for about the last 6 months with only very minor repairs (which is to be expected from a car that was sitting for the last 4 years in a garage). Now I'm overheating and right at this very moment I am waiting for AAA to come becuz the car won't even start now. I have no idea what the problem is...the battery in the car is ONLY like 2 months old.

- , Glen Lyon, PA, USA