Ac/Heater Not Working Properly

8.0

1999 Pontiac Bonneville AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Pontiac Bonneville:

1999 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Jun 222011

Bonneville SLE 3.8L

I PUT 220.00 AT PEP BOYS AND COMPRESSOR TWO WEEKS PROBLEM STILL THE SAME NOW THEY WANT PAY 42.00 TO RUN TEST ON IT CAN ANY TELL WHAT WRONG PAY PAT PAY FOR NOTHING

- , Syracuse, NY, USA

May 302008

Bonneville Unknown 3.8L V6

AC is not work when in my car is hot, 15 minutes later and still very hot. When I turn it off and feet fan is still fan, it bother me. There no way turn off fan to my feet while I turn off fan! I HATE IT.

Few week ago, in the morning is cold and my car is cold and heat wont come up after 5 to 10 minutes and heat is very weak now.

- , Etna Green, IN, USA