Gauges Are Innacurate

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

6.0

1. new instrument cluster (1 reports)
2000 Pontiac Bonneville electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Bonneville:

2000 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Dec 172010

Bonneville SE 3.8L

It isn't right, I am a pontiac fan. This car also has a loose front end as well.

- , Albuquerque, NM, USA

Jul 182007

Bonneville 3.8V6

I noticed 2 years ago that the oil gauge just stopped working. It sits and 0. I check my oil levels all the time. I am not that stupid. And The alternator just stopped working after 7 years. That happens on cars yes. But since I have replaced it the meter never sit like it use to. Now it's constantly moving around. The interior lights flicker from time to time. I do not have any after market addings to my car. Its all basically still stock. I just replace what goes bad.

- , Lewisville, TX, USA