2000 Pontiac Bonneville electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Bonneville:

2000 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Jan 142004

Bonneville SE

Well the car was running perfect all day, then all of the sudden I went to start the car to go to the store, and it wont start just turns over.

- , Corunna, MI, USA

Dec 292007

Bonneville SE V6

I purchased my 2000 Pontiac Bonneville about 6 weeks ago. My husband changed

the oil in it on Dec 22, 2007. Now my car will not start! I had to call a wrecker ($80)

to tow my car to the Mechanic. This mechanic is licensed and has 40 years experience.

He still has my car and the car still won't start!!!! The dealership and GM have no idea

why my car will not start! Wow, I am freaking mad and depressed. I have 5 kids and I

take 2 kids to 2 different schools every morning before I head to work. I am so inconvenienced right now! My life is at a stand still and no one knows what is wrong with my car!! I do not have money saved up to buy another vehicle. I am scared to spend any money because I have no idea what the bill will be for my car being in the shop. Is it even worth fixing? If anyone knows of this problem please contact me. My email is stacey dot clemens at gmail.

- , Waxahachie, TX, USA