Vibration From The Front End Seal Of This Might Hurt

2000 Pontiac Bonneville steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Bonneville:

2000 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Jul 182007

Bonneville 3.8V6

When I am going ANYWHERE and I go between 50 and 70 MPH the front end will vibrate, the tie rod ends are shuttering/. I have replaced the tie rod ends on the front end 2 times in the past year. I do not do curb checks or anything. I have had it alignment done 2 times also in the past year. It is doing the same problem again. The tires are good on the front end. I am really sick of this sh*t from this car. It is so annoying when you are driving and you feel like your front end is going to fall off. I do not know what to do about it. It is starting to get really expensive. All together its costed over 500 with parts, alignment and installation/work from a mechanic.

- , Lewisville, TX, USA