Power Window Stopped Working

2000 Pontiac Bonneville (Page 4 of 4)

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer.

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

7.5

2. replace window motor (16 reports)
  3. replace regulator (11 reports)
  4. regulator broken needs replaced at dealership (8 reports)
  5. replace the cable unit (4 reports)
  6. jerry rig a repair for broken plastic part (2 reports)
2000 Pontiac Bonneville windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Bonneville:

2000 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments (Page 4 of 4)

Feb 142006

Bonneville

This is the 2nd window in 6 months

- , Sumter, SC, USA

Feb 142006

Bonneville

I have only had my car for less than 2 years. I bought it used in 2004. I have had to replace 3 window motors and the 4th one broke yesterday. I don't use the windows very much at all either and they just stop working. I think there should be a recall since this problem seems to be so prevalent

- , Sumter, SC, USA

Nov 032003

Bonneville SLE

the window 'falls down' & is difficult to put back up. would like to know how to re-hook to cable. motor still works. I took door panel off, I can see a cable but don't know what to do. does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix.

- , Bear, DE, USA