Ignition Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

2001 Pontiac Bonneville accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Bonneville:

2001 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

May 012014

Bonneville 3.8L V6

when I stick the key into ignition, key turns, dash lights work but the dinging sound it makes comes on. only sometimes when I hear the dinging sound the car will start. if I don't, it will not start so then I will turn the key off and on and hope for the dinging sound. my fall back plan is my remote control start up on my key chain which starts car no problem.

- , Morrisville, PA, USA