NHTSA — Service Brakes, Air: Antilock: Wheel Speed Sensor Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

8.0

2001 Pontiac Bonneville brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Bonneville:

2001 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Oct 152001

Bonneville

I bought a new Bonneville SSEI last year and have had constant brake problems since the day I bought the car with the front end which included the steering and the brakes. I've had three steering sensors and one power steering box replaced and it is still clunking. I have had all four rotors cut, all four rotors replaced and two complete sets of brakes put on the car and I had my car inspected today and I was told I need another set of new brakes. All in less than 30,000 miles. If you look at the service record on this car I have had nothing but problems from the day I bought the car.

- Wexford, PA, USA