Plastic Intake Manifold Meltdown

2001 Pontiac Bonneville

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer.

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

8.0

1. replace with aftermarket metal intake manifold (1 reports)
2001 Pontiac Bonneville engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Bonneville:

2001 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Jun 062006

Bonneville SLE 3.8L V6

We drove out of our way to a mechanic who knew this would be covered and reimbursed by GM ($500) because it was a known failure. This part was previously made from metal. I hope GM has a new CEO because cheating by skimping never pays off in the long run. I swore I would only buy American. Now I am swearing at buying American.

- , Lansing, MI, USA