Exhaust Backing Up Into Cabin

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

2001 Pontiac Bonneville exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Bonneville:

2001 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Nov 192006

Bonneville

Okay I picked 5 here because it may actually be unhealthy to suck exaust in the cabin. The daggon exhaust is backing up into the cabin when I park or slow down is when I really notice it. I think it may be related to the other problem I submitted with the fuel gauge not reading right. It may be an overpressure thing... I'm not sure. I recently had an oil change and a change out of the fuel pump. This is monotonous.

- , Madison, WI, USA