Fan Not Working

5.3

1. replaced motor fan (2 reports)
2003 Pontiac Bonneville AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Bonneville:

2003 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Nov 012011

Bonneville

the fan stopped working. I get heat, get this, when I drive a certain speed. If I listen real close, I can hear something like fan trying to turn. I can hear the fan clutch engage. Air conditioner won't come at all. I thought it was a fuse or something. tried replacing that. no difference

- , Fayetteville, NC, USA

Apr 012010

Bonneville Ssei 3.8L V6

The fan didn't work so the fan motor had to be replaced. Just another thing that I had to fork out more money to fix. Not made in America made in Mexico!

- , Port Orchard, WA, USA

Aug 252010

Bonneville SLE 3.2L V6

Can't use air in Hot part of summer, can't defog/defrost windows in early morning, or if iced over (VERY DANGEROUS)

- , Moberly, MO, USA