Intermittent Power Loss

4.0

2003 Pontiac Bonneville electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Bonneville:

2003 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Mar 182013

Bonneville SE 3.6L

I have a 03 Bonneville i purchased about 6 months ago. Here recently my power (allll) would just die and then come back up like I'm starting the car up all over again. Took the battery post lose and sprayed en down with baking soda and put Vaseline on the terminals. That didn't seem to help. I was wondering if someone on here could please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Huntsville, AL, USA