NHTSA — Visibility: Power Window Devices And Controls Problems

2003 Pontiac Bonneville windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Bonneville:

2003 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Jan 202014

On 8/1/11 while driving I heard a loud noise like I had been hit by something so I pulled off the highway and noticed that my left rear window had dropped down by itself and I could not raise it by activating the switch. GM replaced the operator. On 12/13/13 my right front window operator failed and I shared the cost of the repair with GM. Now on 1/19/14 my right rear window operator has failed. I searched the internet and have found that many people have had this same problem. This vehicle has only 7300 miles on it and in my estimation should not have these problems. GM should have a recall for this problem.

- Gilbert, AZ, USA