NHTSA — Electrical System Problems

1.8

2005 Pontiac Bonneville electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Pontiac Bonneville:

2005 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

May 062016

Bonneville

All the lights on my panel malfunctioning my fuel gauge is malfunctioning the airbag light stays on check engine light check tire pressure check oil all the lights stay on and I can't reset the panel I'm also having an issue with the car stopping when I put my foot on the brake it turns off

- Harper Woods, MI, USA

Nov 142014

Bonneville

Air bag light is on and will not go out. Instrument panel malfunctioning speedometer, temperature and voltage all not working. Headliner falling.

- Orlando, FL, USA

Nov 102014

Fuel gauge quit working

- Macomb, IL, USA

Aug 012015

Bonneville

Started up my car and the air bag light went on and won't go off. Also having problems with electrical lights in the dash. Part of the lights for the speedometer/air-conditioner buttons are only 1/2 working and part of the lights on the radio don't light up either. After reading several of these it sounds like this is a big issue with this model of car.

- Kuna, ID, USA

Aug 092010

Bonneville 6-cyl

Air bags light is on all the time, electrical problems and had the ignition key changed in 2010 at a Chevrolet dealership.

- Wheeling, IL, USA

May 122009

Bonneville

Driver information center shows low brake fluid and low tire pressure, there is nothing wrong with the brakes of the tires. I can't change any settings for the dic. This is the third time this has happened in combination or another. I am constantly checking these systems every time I use the car.

- Brooklyn, NY, USA