- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
Ses Light Coming On
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Unfortunately the 2007 Pontiac G6 continues a serious trend of steering problems from the prior model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 41,578 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 7 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- relacement of the catalytic converter (2 reports)
- replace catalytic converter (1 reports)
- replace head (1 reports)
- replace head gasket (1 reports)