- May 19: NHTSA Petitioned to Investigate Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky investigations | 38 days ago
Ses Light Coming On
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Unfortunately the 2007 Pontiac G6 continues a serious trend of steering problems from the prior model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 41,284 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 10 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- code showed catalyst converter needed replacement (3 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)
- relacement of the catalytic converter (2 reports)
- replace catalytic converter (1 reports)
- replace head (1 reports)
- replace head gasket (1 reports)