- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2010 Pontiac G6
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2010 G6 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 1
- lights problems4NHTSA complaints: 7
- wheels / hubs problems3
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 11
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 14
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac G6 Model Years
Curious how the 2010 G6 compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac G6 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the G6.