Clunk Or Snapping Noise From Steering
2007 Pontiac G6 (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Unfortunately the 2007 Pontiac G6 continues a serious trend of steering problems from the prior model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 41,579 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 36 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (16 reports)
- replace the steering shaft (10 reports)
- greased the steering bar (5 reports)
- new faulty steering-box and more lube on the steering shaft (2 reports)
- replaced rack (2 reports)
- replace ball joint (1 reports)