- August 8: GM Recalls 269,000 Vehicles, 66th Recall of 2014
- August 6: Recall Notices Haunt Family of GM Victim, Ben Hair
- June 16: General Motors Flushes Another $420,000 Down the Drain
- June 10: Toyota Cars Still Have Explosive Air Bags
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
Headlights Not Working Properly
CarComplaints.com Notes: We are rating the 2009 Pontiac G6 as "Pretty Good", but very tentatively because of the serious problems that prior model years have.
The only real problem showing up so far with the 2009 G6 is headlights blow out more frequently than normal. The blown headlight problem seems to be due to bad connectors.
The wiring harness connections aren't a big deal to replace, as long as your dealer or mechanic doesn't charge you an arm & a leg to "diagnose" the problem.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 77,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 3 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- changed the headlight (1 reports)